Glue-balm is the new revolution in the eyelash lamination market.
Lash Vitae lamination glue – balm – created according to a unique formula – fast setting, but not drying, the consistency is between glue and jelly. Interestingly, the product does not consist cyanoacrylate. So glue without glue.
Jojoba oil can be found in the composition, which creates a protective layer on the hair. Argan oil is an indispensable component that moisturizes, softens and protects the hair.
This hybrid glue acts as a conditioner on the hair.
Due to the balm formula, applying the eyelashes on the silicone pad is extremely quick and easy, the eyelashes can be adjusted at any point of the procedure. No sticky residue remains at the end of the procedure.
Why choose Lash Vitae Glue Balm?
- Made with a balm formula, not drying completely
- The composition, enriched with vitamins and oils, preserves and protects the eyelashes
- Quick and easy eyelash application on the silicone pad
- Natural eyelashes can be adjusted at any time
- No need to remove excess glue
- The lower eyelashes do not stick to the upper ones
- Luxurious and convenient packaging
The product lasts for approximately 30-45 procedures.
For professional use ONLY.
Wear gloves during the procedure.
- Gently take a small amount of product with the tip of the brush.
- Apply to the eyebrows in upward movements, pressing gently at the same time.
- Continue combing in the desired direction until the brows reach the shape you want.
The package includes 7 pairs of laminating rollers:
4 pairs of L-shaped curlers for the upper eyelashes.
3 pairs (S, M, L) of curlers for lower eyelashes/support strips for holding upper eyelashes.
Lash Vitae L-shaped rollers allow you to work without using glue on the eyelid. You only need to hold the inner and outer corners and, of course, make sure that the roller does not slip.
The L – bend makes it easier to place the lashes without over stretching them. The roller has a small belly and is less rounded, so it allows a quick and easy way to lie the lashes upwards, the small lashes will easily lie down lifting the entire lash line.
3 pairs of curlers for the lower lashes and more – it’s a great ”cover” (used as support strips to hold the upper lashes so they don’t fall off) during the procedure.
Now you can laminate not only the upper, but also the lower eyelashes. This is a great way to give the effect of fuller, longer and more beautiful eyelashes.
- Three sizes S | M| L – adapts not only to the eyelashes, but also to the length of the eye.
- Keeps the upper lashes in place so it does not disturb the chemical process.
- Matte surface prevents eyelashes from deforming.
Country of origin: Sweden
Responsible party: InBorn Beauty AB