Glue-balm is the new revolution in the eyelash lamination market.
Lash Vitae lamination glue – balm – created according to a unique formula – fast setting, but not drying, the consistency is between glue and jelly. Interestingly, the product does not consist cyanoacrylate. So glue without glue.
Jojoba oil can be found in the composition, which creates a protective layer on the hair. Argan oil is an indispensable component that moisturizes, softens and protects the hair.
This hybrid glue acts as a conditioner on the hair.
Due to the balm formula, applying the eyelashes on the silicone pad is extremely quick and easy, the eyelashes can be adjusted at any point of the procedure. No sticky residue remains at the end of the procedure.
Why choose Lash Vitae Glue Balm?
- Made with a balm formula, not drying completely
- The composition, enriched with vitamins and oils, preserves and protects the eyelashes
- Quick and easy eyelash application on the silicone pad
- Natural eyelashes can be adjusted at any time
- No need to remove excess glue
- The lower eyelashes do not stick to the upper ones
- Luxurious and convenient packaging
The product lasts for approximately 30-45 procedures.
For professional use ONLY.
Wear gloves during the procedure.
- Gently take a small amount of product with the tip of the brush.
- Apply to the eyebrows in upward movements, pressing gently at the same time.
- Continue combing in the desired direction until the brows reach the shape you want.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cocoyl glutamic acid, Laureth 21, Argan oil, VP/VA Copolymer, Jojoba oil, Steareth-2, Oleth-2.
Product capacity: 15 g.
Shelf life once opened: 12 months.
Country of origin: Sweden
Responsible party: InBorn Beauty AB